Education and Support for: ADHD, allergies, anxiety, asthma, autism, chronic fatigue, depression, digestive issues, infections, learning and language delay and a range of brain-immuno-gut conditions.
Parent information sessions are important opportunities for building trust with other parents. Come along to the sessions to meet and get to know other families and learn you are not alone. This is a fabulous opportunity to learn how you can assist your child to succeed, gain valuable knowledge. Things cannot improve until you know what is truly happening, what is underlying, understanding the choices you can make!
As a Paediatric Special Needs Health & Development Coach, Education Consultant and Nutritional Therapist, I teach my clients how to begin small but powerful changes right away. When a child’s body is healthier and functioning better, mood and learning improve
Let’s work together for The Next Generation
As parents, carers, we all want the best for our children, we just want them to be happy, healthy, gain the most from life and most of all, feel supported so they can reach THEIR true potential.
Did you know?…
Modern diseases are at an all time high and are now affecting our children in large numbers.
Australian children are struggling with epidemics:
- 16-24 year old Australians have a mental illness prevalence of 25% with depression being the most common in females (1).
- More than 20% of Australian teens suffer from some mental health condition (2)
- 10% of Australian children struggle with ADHD (4)
- Allergies affect 1 in 3 Australian children
- Asthma 1 in 4 (6)
- Childhood cancer, diabetes, obesity and depression have each more than doubled in two decades (7).
- 1% of Australian children have Autism (3)
- The latest national data shows the number of children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) continues to grow at a substantial rate. In June 2016, there was an increase of 9.4% from 2015. An average of 16.5 new autistic children each day. Over 2.46% of children aged 10-14 years are autistic. The male to female ratio is 3.8:1. There is serious concern that many girls miss out on diagnoses and on the services and supports that they need.
Many of the above conditions often have overlapping symptoms:
- gastro-intestinal health
- immune function
- food sensitivities and allergies
- nutritional deficiencies
- environmental exposures
- impaired sleeping patterns
- picky eating
But there is hope. Emerging research recognises disease is not solely genetic, we can take charge of our health as well as the wellbeing of future generations.
This is your opportunity to share with your families so they can gain insight. Connect with your local community to learn the latest in Health and Development for the whole family.
Get the answers for: ADHD, allergies, anxiety, asthma, autism, chronic fatigue, depression, digestive issues, infections, learning and language delay and a range of brain-immuno-gut conditions.
I specialise in putting the pieces of the puzzle together so your families can become the best advocate for their family. I’m passionate about passing my knowledge onto you, because Knowledge is Power!
With your support, we can educate and support families.
Want more info? Are you wondering what subjects / topics would benefit your family?
Feel free to choose from the below list:
- Allergies & Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
- Anxiety / Depression
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger’s & Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Digestive Disorders
- Ear, Nose & Throat Infections
- Food Sensitivities & Intolerances
- Learning Disabilities
- Picky Eaters
- Poor Immunity & Recurrent Infections
- Poor Memory & Concentration
- Sensory Issues
- Skin Conditions
If you would like any further information, please contact us here.