Groundskeeper wanted: The College is looking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Groundskeeper to be the second in charge of our Maintenance Department under the direction of the Property Manager.
The Groundskeeper will have proven performance in the area of grounds and facilities management, including the following:
- Demonstrated maintenance and carpentry skills.
- Demonstrated horticultural skills, including plant, garden and grounds maintenance.
- The ability to prioritise workloads and to work unsupervised.
- Highly developed communication skills in order to relate effectively to all members of the school community and contractors.
- The ability to direct and organise a small team of staff.
The Maintenance and Groundskeeper shall hold a current driver’s license, and have the ability to safely operate tools and equipment. Formal qualifications in Horticulture will be highly regarded (preferably a Certificate III or higher).
A strong personal alignment with the Christian ethos of the College is essential. This position is full time continuing at 37.5 hours per week. For details of this position please click here for the Position Description. All applications must be accompanied by the GCC Non-teaching form and sent to:
Glasshouse Christian College
Principal’s Personal Assistant
58 Roberts Rd Beerwah Q 4519
or email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Employment Application – Groundskeeper” in the subject line.
Applications close on Wednesday 6 December 2017