Our simple five-step process will ensure you have a seamless experience when enrolling your child at Glasshouse Christian College.
Step 1: Submission of Application for Enrolment.
Step 2: Supporting documentation required.
Step 3: Acknowledgement of Application.
Step 4: Enrolment Interview.
Step 5: Letter of Offer and Confirmation of Placement.
1. A completed Enrolment Application (one per student) is to be submitted to the College Registrar together with a $50 Application Fee per student. This fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee a place at the College.
2. Each Enrolment Application is to be supported by all relevant documentation (where applicable):
- A photocopy of birth certificate.
- Copies of recent school reports for the previous two years.
- Copies of Years 3, 5, 7 and 9 Naplan results.
- Other supporting documentation requested within application.
Failure to provide any of the above documentation delays the Enrolment Process unnecessarily. Once all documents have been provided, we will then proceed with registering your interest with GCC.
3. After we have received your Enrolment Application and Application Fee, a letter of acknowledgement and receipt of payment will be sent to you. You will then be advised if there are any waiting pools. As waiting pools are being experienced across many year levels, early submission of the Enrolment Application is encouraged for desired year level entry.
4. An enrolment interview will then be scheduled with the appropriate Head of School for current year level entry. Interviews for future years, in particular for key entry years like Prep, will commence in the March/April of the year prior. An interview does not guarantee a place at the College.
5. All offers are made in writing and this will be deemed to be accepted once a signed acceptance and confirmation family bond payment is received by the College. This acceptance sets out the conditions and expectations of the parties within the Enrolment Contract. A letter of offer is mailed out as soon as practical after the enrolment interview.
Please click here to view useful enrolment information and documents that may assist you with you with the enrolment process.
We accept enrolments from families who reside in any geographical location. We currently have students from: Caloundra, Caboolture, Morayfield, D’Aguilar, Wamuran, Elimbah, Peachester, Mooloolah, Glass House Mountains, Maleny, Landsborough, Beerburrum, Palmwoods, Buderim, Wurtulla, Mountain Creek and other surrounding suburbs. Please visit our Bus Transport page for information on all the available bus services to our College.