This dedicated group of Parents and Friends of the College are committed to providing the school and its students with many wonderful additional resources including:
- Coffee van (being utilized by Year 10 DeLorean project students).
- Mobile aluminum grand stand seating for the oval.
- Giant clock for the oval (requested by Senior students).
- Primary road safety startup costs.
- Friendology curriculum (an extension program from Good Guys/Girl Power workshop).
- GCC light-up candles provided free to children at Christmas concert.
These fun-loving and easy-going parents, through their dedication of time and effort, organize the following regular events:
- Cool discos for Primary students that are really popular with the students!
- Mothers’ and Fathers’ Day stalls which are extremely popular with the students to purchase lovely affordable gifts.
- Fabulous Funfest school fete held every second year (next one Saturday 4 August 2018).
- BBQ/Sausage sizzles and drinks stall at GCC sports carnivals, open day and Christmas concert.
- Second Hand Uniform Shop provides an alternative purchasing avenue.
- Fun annual trivia night for the College community.
- Fundraising through chocolate and pie drives.
The P and F very much appreciates additional help and so if you would like to assist in any way, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relaxed and entertaining meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month except when that day falls within the school holidays. In this case, they are then held on the first Tuesday of the school term. Meeting dates are available on the College calendar.