Part-time Cleaner/Labourer (in charge of Waste Disposal): Glasshouse Christian College is looking for a permanent part-time cleaner/labourer to join its dynamic cleaning team, taking responsibility for the emptying of all College bins daily (including wheelie bins) and contributing to the College’s recycling program.
The position is for an immediate start and the hours shall be 3:00pm to 7:00pm each week day (20 hours per week) with more flexible hours available during school holidays.
Relief Cleaners: Glasshouse Christian College is also looking for relief cleaners to work during times of high demand and to replace our part-time cleaners during their absences.
For details of this position please click here for the Position Description.
- All applications must be accompanied by the GCC Non-teaching form below.
- All applicants must have a current Blue Card (i.e. The Working with Children Check) as issued by the Queensland Government.
- Previous cleaning experience and sympathy with the College ethos will be highly regarded.
- The successful applicant for both of these positions will be physically strong and fit as these jobs are both physically demanding and include significant lifting and carrying tasks (including the emptying of the contents of Wheelie Bins into our Garbage Skips).
- Only people who have the right to work in Australia should apply.
Applications close: Friday 8 December 2017.
Positions commence: January 2018.
Glasshouse Christian College
Principal’s Personal Assistant
PO Box 384, Beerwah QLD 4519 or email email@example.com with “Employment application – Cleaning” in the subject line.
All applications for non teaching positions MUST be accompanied by the GCC Non-Teaching Application form.