All trials are after school and it is parents’ responsibility to get students to and from trials and competitions. Selection for these teams gives them the opportunity to play with other talented students from a variety of local schools at the Sunshine Coast Trial Day, where a Sunshine Coast team will be selected to compete in the State Championships.
Trial Consent and School Sport Project Consent Forms
- Queensland Government Media Consent Form
- Independent District Secondary Sport Trials
- District Sport Trials and Interschool Sports
- Sports Opportunities at GCC in 2018
- Girls Softball 10-12 years District Trial Permission Form
- Glasshouse District Swimming Program 9 – 12 years
- Trial Permission Form for 10-12 years boys and girls basketball
Thirteen to open-aged students have the opportunity to trial for the Sunshine Coast Independent Secondary Schools District team. These 13-15 year and 16 to 19 year teams then compete in competitions against other districts. From these competitions, students are then selected for the regional team with the opportunity to be selected in a state team.
All parents must complete a Project Consent Form and Trial Nomination Form and return these to the College’s sport department.